Both plants and humans have a unique relationship as living organisms that need each other to survive. There are many benefits that humans can take advantage of just by incorporating plants and flowers into our environment. Here at Massalley Design we want to help provide an understanding of some of these benefits. With that being said we want to introduce Flower Fun Facts with MassalleyDesign.com! This will be your weekly dosage of facts and tips about plants, flowers, gardening and more. We hope that this information can be beneficial, helpful, shared and overall increase your knowledge base.
Our first set of facts are 6 Ways that incorporating flowers and plants into your space can improve your wellness.
1. Flowers have an immediate impact and long term positive effect on your mood, variety in the color of flowers affect mood in different ways.
2. Flowers have been known to reduce stress and anxiety.
3. Some types of flowers help with boosting memory and information retention. (Ex. Rosemary, Lavender, Basil)
4. Some types of flowers help with sleep, this can be beneficial for those suffering from conditions such as sleep apnea. (Ex. Jasmine, Lavender, Aloe Vera, Peace Lily)
5. Flowers can actually help you physically heal. Looking at plants every day helps stressed people feel more relaxed. People that are relaxed in the hospital typically heal faster.
6. Incorporating plants and flowers into your space can help with productivity!
Information gathered from our 30+ years of experience and research from sites such as https://aboutflowers.com ,
Graphics by RedPenRevamps.com
Massalley Design is a floral design and space planning company. We have over 30 years of experience serving the DMV area. We provide floral design services for a variety of events. Check out our website to see our portfolio of work!